JB Heating as a Registered Plumbing Company with the CIPHE
The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE) is the professional body for the plumbing and heating industry in the UK.
CIPHE is a register of engineers that volunteer to be part of the code to up held the quality of work in the country. To become a member you must be qualified. This membership is checked rigorously during the initial application. It is important ensure that the engineer you have chosen to do the work in your home knows what they are doing and this is what the CIPHE aims to do.
There are six main points that sum up the CIPHE
1. Perform professionally, competently and responsibly
2. Safeguard the environment and public health and safety
3. Comply with all relevant laws, regulations, standards and codes
4. Broaden, improve and maintain their skills, knowledge and personal qualities
5. Uphold the dignity, standing and reputation of the Institute and the plumbing mechanical engineering services industry
6. Abide by the Code of Professional Standards
JB Heating is registered company with the CIPHE, so you can be sure that our engineers are qualified and experienced to carry out all types of domestic plumbing and heating work safely and to an excellent standard.
Our highly experienced team are appropriately qualified and skilled to undertake plumbing and heating work responsibly and effectively. We ensure all work meets required standards and complies with the necessary regulations.
For more information please call us on: 07976804354